As your business expands and scales out, it gets more and more important to involve more people to access business-oriented tasks and processes through the Partner Portal website.
This access can be arranged for fellow employees by sending them invitations to join the Partner Portal.
|NOTE: Only users with administrative privileges can invite new members to the Partner Portal. You can read more about the roles and permissions here.|
To send the invitation, navigate to the Users section of the Partner Portal and click the Invite users button.
A popup will be opened where you can input a list of email addresses an invitation email should be sent to. There are a couple of ways to provide them:
- Writing them directly in the input field,
- Copy-pasting a comma-separated list of emails into the input field,
- Uploading a CSV file with a list of email addresses and their corresponding roles by clicking the Upload CSV file button (This is particularly helpful with huge user bases. You can download a sample CSV file content required by the tool by clicking the Sample CSV button at the bottom of the popup).
Once the email is accepted by the input, a drop-down list below rendered email addresses will help to adjust the role for the user.
Establishing a proper role for newly invited users is immensely important as it determines what actions they are allowed to perform on the Karhoo Platform (you can read more about available roles and their corresponding permissions here).
Clicking the Invite users button will trigger invitation emails being sent to all email addresses listed in the popup. All invitations remain active for 48 hours since they were originally sent.
|NOTE: Accepting the invitation guide can help you can instruct and guide your fellow employees on how to accept the invitations and activate their accounts.|
The invitations tab will help to track which invitations are pending and troubleshoot some of the issues that may arise:
- Resending the email with an invitation - in case the invitation has expired or has failed to be delivered.
- Canceling the invitation - in case of a wrong email address or a role assigned.
Once the invitation is accepted, it will disappear from the Invitations tab and there will be a sign of a new user account registered in the users tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.